A History of Caring

The Lawns has been a care home since the late 1950's and is amoungst one of the longest established Care Homes in the country. Although much has changed since then, the need for quality care homes remain.  

It was originally built in 1856 by the respected Victorian architect William Butterfield. Formerly the rectory, it is a Grade II listed building and is adjacent to St. Laurence Church which dates to 1239. 

The building is well maintained with many of the original features having been restored. It is set in nearly 2 acres of attractive well maintained gardens and terraces.

The Lawns has been sensitively upgraded and extended to provide a luxurious environment for everyone choosing to make it their home. 

If you have any questions or require further information please contact Chris Caldicott, our Registered Care Manager on 0121 445 4098 or e mail us at enquiries@thelawnscare.co.uk

© The Lawns Residential Care | School Lane, Alvechurch, Worcestershire, B48 7SB

Tel: 0121445 4098 : Fax 0121 445 2255 : Email enquiries@thelawnscare.co.uk